Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The Smiths: Life Is Very Long When You're Lonely

Excellent Soundboard Recording. Better than RANK! Were you there? I was at the SDSU Open-Air performance.

1. Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want
2. Still Ill
3. I Want The One I Can't Have
4. There Is A Light That Never Goes Out
5. How Soon Is Now
6. Frankly, Mr Shankly
7. Panic
8. Stretch Out And Wait
9. The Boy With The Thorn In His Side
10. Is It Really So Strange
11. Cemetary Gates
12. Never Had No One Ever
13. Rubber Ring - What She Said
14. That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore
15. Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now
16. The Queen Is Dead
17. Money Changes Everything
18. I Know It's Over
Recorded Live at Irvine Meadows - August 28, 1986.
Thanks to Vivalesbootlegs.blogspot.com for posting text file with the source URL.

No comments: